Permanent Oil Boom is specially designed for Heavy Duty permanent instalation in onshore area, harbors, and bay area. The boom is easy to clean and each part of the boom can be repaired separately.
Login to see prices | unit(s)
Our Permanent Boom has been installed permanently and it is still well functioning since 2001 in Sentosa Island, Singapore and around the world.
- Boom overall is 24 inches
- Skirt material is polyester fabric with between 3-4 mm with PVC or Polyurethane Coating
- Float material is solid moulded GRP cell filled with Polyurethane Foam (PU)
- Type of Connector is Universal conforming to ASTM F-962, made from marine grade aluminum or stainless steel 316
- Ballast material is environmentally friendly fiber and non corrosive.
|Section Length (feet)||25/50/100|
|Float Dimensions (inches)||Length = 24.0 | Diameter = 10.25|
|Color of Skirt||Orange|
|Boom Overall (inches)||24|
|Standard Accessories||Towing Equipment|
|Riser and Track|
|Deployment Methods||Workboat and Shoreline|
|Recommended Applications||Onshore and Bay|