OSD SUPERGREEN LITE
Water-Based Oil Spill Dispersant (OSD) 9000 Supergreen Lite is an eﬀective dispersant with a specially designed formula for use on sea water and is also applicable for use on fresh water. OSD 9000 Supergreen Lite is a powerful dispersant to disperse crude oil and refined oil product, and preserve oil emulsion water. It effectively helps the bioremediation process, very safe for marine organisms and coastal vegetation, it biodegrades in less than one month, does not cause water contamination and does not damage the environment. Osd 9000 Supergreen Lite can be used as a cleaner during the area by cleaning qualifed for waste safety
Login to see prices | unit(s)
- Positive emulsification – OSD 9000 Super Green Lite creates emulsions to turn oil fractions into very small particles, so that they become more readily degradable.
- Readily biodegradable – Based on laboratory testing, OSD 9000 Super Green Lite has a category well biodegradable so it does not accumulate in the environment.
- Totally Environment Friendly – The product merely contains no hazardous ingredients, safe for aquatic organism, without chlorinated or aromatic hydrocarbons.
- Non-flammable – OSD 9000 Supergreen Lite merely contains no flammable ingredients without presence of solvents and pure type of water base.
- Superior cost savings – One part OSD 9000 Supergreen Lite can treat up to 100 part oil combined with the best prices, providing superior cost savings.
- Can be used as a cleaner – OSD 9000 Supergreen Lite is effective at cleaning any hydrocarbon pollution various industries.
- Moreover OSD 9000 Supergreen Lite is also :
- Does not contain hazardous ingredients
- Practically non-toxic
- Environmentally safe
- Can be used as a cleaner
- Super cost saving
- Solvent is water-based
- No Flammable
- High Effectivity
- Can be used as a bioremediation agent
Technical Data :
|Type of Dispersant||Water-Based|
|Appearance||Clear Green Liquid|
|Viscosity (Cst, 250c)||70 – 200|
|Flash Point (Astm D-92)||No Flash|
|Density (G/Ml, 250c)||± 0.98|
|Toxicity (Usepa Oppts 850.1010)||Practically Non Toxic|
|Dilution Eﬀectivity||Up to 1:100|